Types of aircraft in America is just the standard ABC with the tag light fighter or heavy bomber this is what it means P or F for fighter B for bomber and A for attack. In Britain the types are more complex still with ABC but have there own meaning all the planes have names such as spitfire or Wellington the bombers still have light or heavy and the only other is heavy fighter or attack but the code is A for 8 303 mgs B for 12 303s C for 4 20mm and D for 2 303s and 2 40mm the soviets just had names and numbers like yak1 yak2 Germans had the same as America and the japs had the same as the soviets

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.